The wooden Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary was erected in the early second half of the XVIII century - in 1759-1762, as well as the bell tower standing near it.
The peculiarity of the Bukovets church is that it is dedicated to the Virgin Mary, or rather her introduction into the temple, unlike the bulk of churches in the Carpathian region, glorifying St. Nicholas and his deeds.
Svyatodukhovskaya church is one of the 3 temples in the village of Guklivy. It was built in XVII century for the money of the local Lemk community. When Soviet power appeared on the lands of Transcarpathia in 1945, it was found an ideal place to open the "Museum of Atheism".
The three-brick wooden church of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker, erected in the XVII century (the exact years of its construction are unknown), in 1751 was one of the three temples of Izki village and, as it is believed, the oldest of them, because in that year it was already restored.